Fuji Roubaix 1.3 Disc Road Bike - 2018
Save $650.02 (38%) $1,049.97 MSRP $1,699.99
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
The Roubaix 1.3 Disc features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for that perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness. Internal cable routing adds for clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics and longer lasting cable life. A Shimano 105, 11-speed groupset and Oval Concepts 300 52/36T crankset offer efficient power transfer and smooth and reliable shifting.
Tried and true TRP hydraulic disc brakes provide you incredible, all-weather stopping power with hassle free maintenance and the Oval Concepts 324 disc wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25c will keep things fast and nimble out on the road. Whether you're new to road riding or want to upgrade your old road bike, the Fuji Roubaix 1.3 Disc is light, fast and packed with great features.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
- FC440 full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube
- Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and long cable life
- Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
- Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
- Shimano 105 groupset
- TRP Hydraulic disc brakes