Fuji Sportif 1.5 Disc Road Bike - 2018
The Sportif 1.5 is a versatile ride designed for durability and performance. The A2-SL alloy frame with tapered seatstays & chainstays is lightweight and durable. A longer wheelbase for increased stability and a taller headtube make up the Sportif's endurance geometry to place you in a more upright riding position, reducing arm and back fatigue, so you can go farther and stay comfortable mile after mile.
Driving the Sportif 1.5 is a Shimano 10-speed Tiagra groupset, giving you plenty of gearing options so you can tackle any mountain with speed, agility, and confidence. The 1.5 comes equipped with Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes for incredible stopping power, over any terrain, in any condition, so you can forge ahead with certainty regardless of what the weather might bring.
The 1.5's full-carbon monocoque fork saves weight while offering excellent control and stability. Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c tires are road ready and the Vera Corsa wheels with Formula disc hubs stay stiff in the corners and straight on the road. With the design elements of top-level endurance bikes and solid, dependable components, the Fuji Sportif 1.5 is the perfect ride for long centuries, group rides, or weekend getaways.
- A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight
- FC-440 full-carbon monocoque fork shaves off extra weight
- Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position
- 10-speed Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly
- Mechanical disc brakes for superior stopping power
- Vera Corsa rims wrapped in Vittoria Zaffiro tires ride smoothly on the road
- Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity