SE Mike Buff Big Ripper 29" BMX Bike - 2018
$679.00 MSRP $729.00
The SE Mike Buff Big Ripper 29" BMX Bike is the definition of radness. And who exactly is Mike Buff? Mike Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team.
The Mike Buff Big Ripper resonates with the same style of the PK Ripper that Mike made famous, but this 2018 version is built with big ol' 29" wheels. The bike comes equipped with a Mike Buff BMX Action padset, Rad Plate, wheelie pegs, and an authentic SE Racing/Mike Buff trading card personally signed by Buff.
- 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing frame with Looptail rear end and retro dropouts
- Landing Gear full Cr-Mo fork
- SE V-Ridge Cr-Mo 3-piece cranks w/ 33T alloy SE Racing chainring
- SE Racing Speedster 29"x2.10" tires front/rear
- Retro top-load stem plus Big Honkin' Cr-Mo cruiser bar
- Tektro rear V-brake for ample stopping power
- Rad accessories such as authentic trading card personally autographed by Mike Buff, Mike Buff Big Ripper sticker sheet, SE Racing Rad Plate, Mike Buff BMX Action Padset, SE wheelie pegs, and alloy valve caps