Tuesday August Live! Cruiser Low-Step e-Bike
Save $200.00 (14%) $1,199.00 MSRP $1,399.00
Get Live! The fun and comfortable line of Tuesday Cruiser bikes now have an e-Bike option. Perfect for a weekend outing, navigating between errands, and getting some extra sleep before that 8am class, the Tuesday August Live! e-Bike is equipped with everything you need to get you to your destination quickly, swiftly, and still feeling fresh.
The 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and strong enough to keep up with the demands of a speedy e-Bike. The frame is shaped to provide you with Tuesday's famous Touch-Down Geometry for a comfortable and easy ride. The Tuesday August Live! also includes a strong Hi-Tensile Steel fork for smooth steering. You'll notice with the August Live! that it is built and operates very similarly to regular bikes. It also includes a Shimano Altus drivetrain with 8 speeds to get you over hills and across bumpy city streets with its smooth shifting abilities. For the wheels, the August Live! comes with durable alloy rims and 2.35" wide tires with puncture protection to keep you on the road and provide extra balance. To keep up with the speed of this e-Bike, Tuesday added powerful mechanical brakes for excellent stopping power.
For the parts that set this e-Bike a part from regular bikes, the August Live! comes with a Bafang rear hub motor with 250W of power, plus a rare Walk-Assist mode that keeps the motor moving at a low speed while you're walking up a steep hill. It also includes a down-tube battery with 417Wh, to allow you over an hour of using the assist mode at full throttle before needing to charge it again. This is perfect for weekend outings, short trips to the store, or riding from class to work.
When you build a Sundae, you usually only get 1 cherry on top. The August Live! has a whole handful, including fenders, cushy leatherette grips, a wide comfy saddle, a kickstand, and a 3 mode display unit with the Walk Assist mode.
- Durable and lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with comfortable Touch-Down Geometry allows you to place your feet flat on the ground while remaining seated
- Hi-Tensile Steel fork is rugged and steers smoothly
- Shimano Altus 8 speed drivetrain provides effortless shifting while you ride
- The Bafang rear hub motor boasts 250W of power and a Walk-Assist mode that keeps the motor moving when you're walking up steep hills
- The Tuesday down-tube battery has 417Wh, for a running time of over an hour per charge
- Alloy rims wrapped in 2.35" wide Tuesday Big Roll tires with puncture protection means more time in the saddle
- Mechanical Disc Brakes provide powerful stopping abilities to match up to the speed of the Live!