Fuji Brevet 1.3 Women's Disc Road Bike -- 2019
The Fuji Brevet features women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points to produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles. At the beating heart of the Brevet is a high modulus carbon fiber frame with VRTech, a revolutionary frame technology that incorporates vibration dampening material into key areas to improve comfort during long days in the saddle, without impacting the bike's performance. The Brevet also incorporates fully internal cable routing, a tapered headtube and PF30 bottom bracket, 12mm front and rear thru-axles, and hidden fender eyelets. All this adds up to a bike that's as versatile as it is comfortable and fast.
The Brevet 1.3 is loaded with a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset, for lightning fast and ultra-smooth shifting, and an 11-34T cassette with compact 50/34T crankset for a huge gear range. Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes give you the best braking power and modulation hydraulic disc brakes have to offer and the 1.3's wheelset features Oval Concepts 524 rims with centerlock hubs and thru-axles for confident rolling and spritely control.
For riders looking for a high-end road bike that offers the performance benefits of a carbon race bike with more upright geometry for a relaxed position, and components that offer pro-level functionality, then the Fuji Brevet 1.3 is the perfect choice.
- High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
- Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru-axle
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and flat-mount hydraulic brakes
- 50/34T crankset, 11-34T cassette
- 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle
- Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays
- Integrated chainstay protector
- Internal Cable Routing
- Double water bottle mounts
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range