Breezer Uptown EX City Bike -- 2017
The expert designed geometry of the Breezer Uptown EX city bike was conceptualized by Joe Breeze himself. This, paired with the wide tires and other comfort focused components make it an efficient, durable, and relaxing city bike.
The Breezer Uptown EX features a durable and lightweight aluminum frame, making it a great transportation choice for students and commuters. The geometry of the frame helps to keep riders more upright, providing them with better form for long trips. The Uptown EX features a steel fork to help reduce road chatter.
For a smooth and efficient drivetrain, the Uptown EX employs a Shimano rear derailleur and shifters, plus an aluminum crankset. It also provides riders with an array of 8 speeds to help tackle any terrain, such as rolling hills or stop and go traffic.
For excellent road coverage and to maintain a comfortable commute, the Breezer Uptown EX includes Vera CityWide tires, complete with lightweight aluminum hubs and rims. To aid in the uncertain environment of the city, the Uptown EX features an aluminum brakeset with long-lasting stainless hardward, and ergonomic levers for quick and comfortable stopping power.
For finishing touches, the Breezer Uptown EX features a comfort saddle, steel handlebar, chaingaurd, bell, and a steel rear carrier for transporting books, groceries, or small luggage.
- Breezer custom-tapered aluminum frame with a single water bottle mount
- Breezer steel fork for enduring riding support and a reduction of road chatter
- Shimano rear derailleur and shifters, plus a 3 piece aluminum crankset complete the smooth drivetrain
- Breezer aluminum brakes with a 4-finger ergonomic linear pull for effortless and responsive stopping power
- Vera CityWide 26" tires to ensure an effortless and comfortable journey