Diamondback Interval Carbon Flat Bar Road Bike - 2016
The featherweight carbon monocoque frame delivers a fun, nimble ride and the Diamondback proprietary Performance Hybrid Geometry puts you in an upright position to keep you comfortable. The Interval is outfitted with a Performance Carbon fork, which quiets the chatter of washboard roads and always delivers smooth, confident handling.
The Interval Carbon is equipped with a smooth-shifting Shimano 10-speed Tiagra drivetrain and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. The components are easy to use and maintain, and they deliver a superior level of consistent shifting performance. DB Equation low-spoke count aero wheels slice through the wind while well-balanced traction from the Kenda Kwick Roller 28c wide tires provide both generous grip and easy rolling comfort.
- Interval carbon monocoque frame with Performance Hybrid Geometry delivers lightweight, responsive ride
- Performance Carbon fork for smooth and precise handling
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed Rapid Fire shifters paired with a 105 rear derailleur for smooth, reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes and wider tires for improved safety on city streets
- DB Equation Aero Disc Wheels