GT Helion Elite Full Suspension XC Mountain Bike - 2016
Save $1,040.02 (42%) $1,449.97 MSRP $2,489.99
The Helion Elite's hardware starts with an X-Fusion 02 Pro RL Quick Flip, 6.5"x1.5" air shock. It comes with rebound adjustment & lockout remote to the handlebar for on-the-fly control. The RockShox Recon Silver TK 27.5 Solo Air, with 120mm travel, also has remote lockout and rebound adjust. The fork's remote lockout enables you to ride to the trailhead, then unlock the fork's travel without moving your hands or slowing down.
Braking power is supplied by Shimano hydraulic discs with 180mm Centerlock rotors. A Shimano Deore front derailleur, and SLX rear derailleur transfer your power to the rear wheel with crisp, precise shifting via a Shimano Deore 38/24T crankset. The Helion Elite's wheels feature WTB STP i23 rims and WTB BeeLine TCS tires. Finishing details include All Terra handlebar, stem and seatpost that add a clean, form-follows-function style to your cross country adventures.
Cross-country riders take note. This bike will eat technical trails up, with its balanced weight, comfort, style, and durability. Now's the time to unleash your XC animal with the Helion Elite.
- COR XC Philosophy, 6061-T6 hydroformed aluminum frame, 110mm of travel, Independent Drivetrain AOS Suspension System
- X-Fusion 02 PRO RL QUICK FLIP, 6.5"x1.5" Air Shock, with rebound adjust and remote lockout
- RockShox Recon Silver TK 27.5 Solo Air fork, with 120mm of travel, remote lockout. rebound adjustment and tapered alloy steerer
- Shimano BR-M615 hydraulic discs with 180mm Centerlock rotors front and rear
- Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, direct mount rear derailleur