Diamondback Haanjo Metro Gravel Road Bike - 2017
The Diamondback Haanjo Metro Gravel Road Bike is the perfect complement to metropolitan and suburban living, with an alter ego who loves adventure. Its components have been selected to make it a durable, comfortable, and efficient urban and gravel grinding machine.
The Haanjo Metro's frame is crafted from 6061-T6 allow, which is the hallmark of durability for urban bikes. The fully butted and formed tubing construction saves weight without sacrificing strength. The Haanjo Metro's Endurance geometry is also ideal for comfortably peddling across town. It also features a 1 " head tube with a relaxed angle for easy, yet responsive steering.
To guarantee ample gearing for varying terrain, the Haanjo Metro includes a 9 speed Shimano Acera drivetrain, which is also accurate, stylish, and precise. Riders will also enjoy the Diamondback steel urban disc fork, made specially for absorbing road chatter. The fork includes fender and low rider mounts for attaching accessories to carry small luggage, groceries, and other necessities.
The Haanjo Metro's wheelset features 32H alloy hubs, stainless steel spokes, and doublewall rims to ensure your wheels will be spinning for years to come. Metro's Schwalbe Citizen tires boast a Kevlar guard for complete protection against punctures, and a reflective strip for added safety while riding at dusk or nighttime. For safe and reliable braking performance, the Haanjo Metro comes equipped with Tektro mechanical disc brakes.
This multi-road capable bike features the finishing touches of a flat handlebar for a better upright position while riding, dual density grips to better hold on tight during rough roads, a Diamondback El Dorado seat for riding comfort, and a 3D forged forged stem with a 7 rise.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Diamondback Urban Disc steel fork for absorbing road and gravel vibrations to ensure a smoother ride
- Shimano Acera 9 speed drivetrain for precise shifting with less pedaling power loss
- Tektro Aires Mechanical Disc lightweight brakes for steadfast stopping power
- Schwalbe Citizen tires with Kevlar guard, for wider road coverage and puncture resistance