Breezer Doppler Pro Gravel Bike - 2018
$999.99 MSRP $1,099.99
For those enamored with exploring the road less traveled, there is the Breezer Doppler Pro Gravel Bike to handle the demands of brevets, touring, or any longer distance outing into the countryside. Its Breezer butted-chromoly frame, with classic road-bike geometry, is the epitome of strength and durability while providing the legendary smooth ride that's the trademark of steel. Up front is chromoly fork for responsive handling and smooth riding over paved as well as dirt roads. The 2x10-speed drivetrain sports Shimano Tiagra components to ensure crisp, precision gear changes. Since the Doppler Pro is intended for the adventure-minded, its 48/32T chainrings coupled with an 11-34T cassette ensure you have the gear ratios to tackle the most demanding terrain.
The Doppler Pro sports 650b Alex DP21 wheels, with thru-axles front and rear, for superb strength, stiffness, and dependability. The WTB Horizon 650x47 tires roll super-smooth and their high volume ensures a plush ride even over the rougher asphalt and dirt roads you find for exploration. Rounding out the build are Tektro HY/RD C hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power as well as a set of full fenders to protect you and the bike from road spray.
- Breezer butted-chromoly steel frame provides durability and comfort
- Chromoly fork with full complement of rack, fender, and water bottle mounts
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed drivetrain for crisp, precision gear changes
- Oval 300 crankset with 48/32T chainrings combined with 11-34T cassette provides gear options for demanding terrain
- Tektro HY/RD C hydraulic disc brakes ensures confident, all-weather stopping power
- 650b Alex DP21 tubeless-compatible wheelset with thru-axle configuration front and rear
- WTB Horizon 650x47 tires roll super smooth on rough pavement and dirt roads
- Full fenders helps protect you and the bike from road spray
- Breezer B-Road alloy handlebar and stem