Breezer Liberty R 1.3+ City Bike -- 2018
With a rigid build and a 20-speed drivetrain, the Breezer Liberty R 1.3+ makes for a swift and comfortable ride. Whether you're riding long distance on pavement, taking a journey through the city, or a quick ride around the neighborhood, this bike will provide a fun commute.
The Liberty R 1.3+ features a D'Fusion hydroformed frame, which keeps the body of the bike lightweight and durable for years to come. The aluminum disc fork with low-rider rack mounts is excellent for absorbing road vibrations. It also includes an integrated head tube, dual water bottle mounts, breeze-in dropouts, and an Apex disc mount. The drivetrain features SRAM rear derailleur and shifters, a Shimano front derailleur and Deore 11-36T cassette, and a Samox 2X crankset for a seamless working design with 20 speeds for easy riding on flat or sloped terrain.
Breezer has also included Continental Town Ride Reflex tires with puncture protection. These slim and dynamic tires make for a swift ride through the city and for excellent stopping power, the Breezer Liberty R 1.3+ includes Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
The finishing touches of this comfort bike include a Selle Royal Viper saddle to ensure a relaxing ride for long distances, SKS Stingray fenders for a classic look, plus a built-in headlight, tail light, rear carrier, and bell making it adventure ready.
- Breezer D'Fusion hydroformed aluminum frame, with an integrated head tube, dual water bottle mounts, breeze-in dropouts, and an Apex disc mount
- Durable and lightweight Breezer aluminum disc fork, with low-rider rack mounts
- Smooth and steady 20 speed drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for responsive and powerful stopping control
- Continental Town Ride tires with puncture protection for extraordinary performance
- Includes fenders, a headlight, a taillight, a rear carrier, a kickstand, and a bell