Fuji Roubaix 1.1 Road Bike - 2018
Save $300.00 (17%) $1,499.99 MSRP $1,799.99
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
The Roubaix 1.1 features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for that perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness. Internal cable routing adds for clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics and longer lasting cable life. A Shimano 11-speed groupset with Ultegra derailleurs, 105 cassette, and Oval Concepts 52/36T crankset offer efficient power transfer and smooth and reliable shifting. And the Oval Concepts 527 wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25c will keep things fast and nimble out on the road.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
- FC440 full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube
- Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and long cable life
- Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
- Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency