Fuji Roubaix Elite Road Bike - 2017
Save $499.03 (24%) $1,599.97 MSRP $2,099.00
The Fuji Roubaix is designed with more aggressive race geometry to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed, and meet the end goal of elevating your performance. Fuji uses their proprietary aluminum tubes, which are butted, to increase the frame's durability and maximize rider energy output through enhanced stiffness. A Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket shell provides more surface area to attach a larger down tube and chain stays for better stability and rigidity under load. The internal bearing design is also lighter than traditional external cups as well. The shorter head tube of the Roubaix lowers the handlebar position and consequently puts you in a more aerodynamic riding position. Additionally, the head tube is tapered to improve front-end handling and increase strength under rider torque. Finally, the Roubaix frame is designed with shorter chainstays, which results in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling at a moment's notice, and a full carbon fork (carbon steerer too) to smooth out the road ahead.
The Roubaix Elite has a mix of great components. It features a SRAM Force 22-speed drivetrain parts and a Quark Prime carbon power-ready crankset. A forgiving Force 11/28 cassette allows you to handle grades of all kinds without sacrificing big gears for power. Oval 724 aluminum wheels with Vittoria Rubino Pro tires deliver massive amounts of speed to every ride. Luscious suede tape and road tuned saddle make every ride enjoyable and sturdy alloy bars, stem and seatpost keep you confident and in control.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji's tried-and-true A6 aluminum Roubaix frame, tapered head tube for control and stiffness, and a press fit bottom bracket
- SRAM Force 22-speed compact drivetrain with a carbon, power-ready Quark Prime mid-compact crankset
- Slightly aero Oval 724 clincher wheels outfitted with Vittoria Rubino Pro 25c wide tires
- Oval Concepts 734 saddle with a pressure relief zone and cro-mo rails