SE Monterey 3.0 Comfort Bike -- 2017
Save $89.03 (26%) $249.97 MSRP $339.00
The Monterey 3.0 by SE is designed for keeping riders comfortable on long rides on a bike path, through a greenway, or around the neighborhood. It's relaxed upright geometry and easy-rolling city tires can be enjoyed by leisure riders of all ages.
The Monterey 3.0 features a lightweight and durable 6061 alloy frame, for increased maneuverability and years of riding adventures ahead. The Hi-Ten steel fork with 1-1/8" steerer provides riders with responsive steering and great riding support.
The easy to use Shimano 7 speed drivetrain has a twist-shifting mechanism, making the Monterey 3.0 the perfect bike for neighborhood and bike path riding. The crankset is constructed from alloy, for a dependable mechanism, and includes a chain guard to protect it from debris.
A leading part of the Monterey 3.0 is its SE comfort saddle with elastomer suspension. This seat keeps you in complete comfort of hours and hours of riding. The wheelset includes alloy rims and hubs, to keep the Monterey 3.0 lightweight and ergonomic. The Kenda Kwest tires are easy rolling and ideal for city streets. The Monterey 3.0 also features alloy linear pull brakes for dynamic stopping power.
For riders searching for a comfortable bike, the SE Monterey 3.0 has a lot of components that make it more of a leisure bike, than a bike build for speed or back road trekking. Enjoy it while sightseeing, as a commuter bike, around your neighborhood, or on a cruise around the lake. Its ease of riding and low maintenance build are sure to impress you!
- Durable and lightweight 6061 alloy frame, with rack mounts, a replaceable hanger, and two water bottle mounts
- Hi-Ten Steel fork with 1-1/8" steerer for smooth steering and a reduction in vibration when riding on uneven roads
- The Shimano drivetrain provides efficient and reliable operation
- Alloy brakes for great stopping control, and a linear pull for comfortable use
- The Kenda Kwest 32c tires to provide riders with a smooth rounded tread for great acceleration and cornering characteristics