Diamondback Calico Sport Women's Flat Bar Road Bike - 2016
6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Dual Sport frame gives a durable, yet responsive ride, and its disc brake mount is located on the chainstay, giving you room to bolt-on a fender or rack for commuting. The SR Suntour NVX fork with 75mm of travel damps vibrations to keep you comfortable over changing terrain.
21-speed drivetrain with SR Suntour XCT triple cranks and Shimano components offer a wide range of gears for the hills and the flats. Tektro Aires disc brakes with 160mm rotors deliver all-condition stopping power. Kenda Bitument 700x45 tires are wide enough for the dirt and have a semi-slick tread for the road. Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall wheelset has lower rolling resistance, improves traction and offers additional clearance over obstacles.
- Trace 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Dual Sport frame is strong and sturdy
- NVX suspension fork helps smooth out the ride
- 21-speed drivetrain with SR Suntour XTC triple cranks and Shimano Acera components help flatten hills and dial-up speed on the flats
- Shimano EZ-Fire shifters for quick and easy gear changes
- Diamondback Dual Sport saddle and dual density grips for comfort and control
- Tektro Aires Disc brakes provide dependable stopping power, rain or shine
- 700c wheels and Kenda Bitumen 700x45 tires are perfect for sidewalks, paved trails and hard packed dirt or gravel, plus navigating larger obstacles
- Diamondback SL-7 wheelset for a lightweight and durable ride with more clearance and cornering control