GT Sensor Comp 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2016
Angle Optimized Suspension ensures wheel tracing matches terrain for a smooth, stable ride on descents and greater efficiency on climbs. This helps create a plush ride that's confidence inspiring without sacrificing efficiency. The suspension uses an X-Fusion O2 RL rear shock, delivering a smooth 130mm of rear wheel travel that helps with efficiency while climbing or riding to the trailhead. The rear shock is matched to an X-Fusion Velvet RL fork with 140mm of front wheel travel. The drivetrain features a precise, reliable Shimano 2x10 drivetrain, and braking is handled by Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm Center lock rotors. It's a package that delivers efficient performance and rugged dependability for year after year of trail riding.
With 27.5" wheels that offer a bigger contact patch for better traction and better roll over capabilities for any obstacle you care to throw its way, all without sacrificing acceleration. The GT Sensor Comp is ready for any trail when you are.
- COR Trail Philosophy, 6069 Hydroformed AOS, Aluminum Frame, with 130mm of travel and Independent Drivetrain Suspension System
- X-Fusion O2 RL shock, 130mm travel, Lockout
- X-Fusion Velvet RL Fork, 27.5" wheels, 140mm travel
- Shimano BR-M395 hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm Centerlock rotors
- Shimano Deore 2x10 Drivetrain
- WTB STP i23 rims, tubeless compatible, 32H