Praxis M30 Conversion Bottom Bracket with R Collet
Designed to be a proper BB for M30 spindle based cranks, the Praxis M30 is used for installing a Praxis M30 Road crank into a 68mm BB30/PF30 or older Specialized OSBB road frame. The patented "Collet" design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with. Forged and machined heat-treated AL Cups offer incredible durability and a creak free press and a Non-Drive O-ring compensates for the frame width discrepancies.
- For Praxis M30 Spindle based cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks.
- For 68mm BB30, PF30 or older Specialized OSBB road frames
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- 30mm Drive bearing /28mm Non-Drive bearing | Steel bearings
- Praxis M30 BB tool required for installation