Breezer Inversion 40th Gravel Frameset - 2018
Build your dream gravel bike from the ground up with the Breezer Inversion 40th gravel frameset. Featuring a seamless, double-butted chromoly D'Fusion frame with a new Breeze thru-axle dropout and Apex disc brake mount, the Inversion makes for a truly versatile drop-bar machine. The steel frame provides all-day comfort in the saddle whether you're cruising the back roads with friends, taking on a cyclocross race, or grinding out miles of gravel road. In our opinion, the best part of the ride starts at the end of the pavement, and the Inversion is here to break down the boundaries of what a "road' bike can be.
Breezer founder Joe Breeze is one of the pioneers of mountain biking, but he also had roots in the road world as well. This 2018 edition of the Inversion - helping commemorate Joe Breeze's 40-year legacy as a cycling pioneer - is a fitting balance between both the road and off-road worlds that have inspired Joe Breeze.
- Breezer D'Fusion fully-butted chromoly steel frame for strength, light weight, and steel's legendary ride quality
- Full carbon fiber fork with tapered steerer tube plus rack/fender/side water bottle mounts
- Set up for 12x100mm thru-axle front and 12x142mm thru-axle rear
- Set up for disc brakes front & rear
- BB86 bottom bracket shell
- Includes FSA headset