CamelBak Rogue Hydration Pack
Road cyclists and mountain bikers who want stability in a streamlined design reach for the Rogue. The CamelBak Rogue Hydration Pack has a sleek shape that looks fit and won't interfere with your helmet. The Rogue's new Crux reservoir holds up to 85fl. oz. of water and delivers 20% more water per sip. It also has 183 cubic inches of cargo space, reflective details and a tail light holder. Four outside pockets hold small items like keys, wallet, phone or a shed layer. Stretch elastic side panels allow for expansion and dual compression straps shrink the pack down when empty. The Rogue is an ideal pack for 2+ hours on the road or the trail. Includes the innovative Antidote Reservoir -- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
- Holds up to 85 fl oz/2.5L of water to keep you hydrated on long rides
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides