Praxis Works Buzz Road 52/36T 110-BCD Chainring
With "One-Shot" cold forging, Praxis Works is able to increase the amount of shifting features on a chainring, which normal CNC manufacturing won't allow. The process creates a harder and tougher tooth surface for durability. Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps and tactically placed shift elevators are all jam packed onto a Praxis ring. LevaTime technology places several shift pins at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift and synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move upwards. Each individual tooth is sculpted to handle a specific duty. Along with that, precisely located scallops help control chain movement and prevent chain suck. All of these small aggregate features add up to the most durable and consistent shifting rings ever produced for cyclists.
- Cold Forged Manufactured -- Tooth profiles all Cold Forged
- LevaTime shifting technology
- Install on both traditional 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (SRAM Exogram) road cranks.
- Now including long and short threaded chain catch pins.
- Cold Forged and Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Compatible with 10/11sp chains by Shimano, Campy, SRAM
- Not compatible with Campy cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern.
- GREAT for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible