SRAM X-Sync Road Bike Chainring - 42T
Engineered in Germany, the SRAM Force CX1 X-Sync 42T Chainring is designed specifically for SRAM's 1x11-speed Force CX1 drivetrain crank and provides the highest level of performance and durability. "Wide tooth, narrow tooth" technology and rounded camfers maximize chain control -- a crucial component in cyclocross. Tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth for flawless shifting and better chain retention. For the best possible performance in muddy conditions, this chaining is designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- X-Sync technology is a CNC-machined, "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern that is repeated around the entire Force CX1 chainring, perfectly mirroring the 1x11 Force CX1-specific chain's inner and outer links for maximum control
- Sharp and narrow tooth profile, plus rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Machined and lathed aluminum construction is lightweight and tough
- Compatible with SRAM 10/11-speed chains
- Compatible with Quarq brand power meters