Marin Stinson Comfort Bike - 2018
The ultimate in cruising for transportation and pleasure, the Marin Stinson comfort bike is what you want if you prefer to enjoy the view and take it easy as you make your way. You can go fast if you need to, but speed and efficiency give way to comfort and stability here, with an upright riding position and plush, 27.5" tires.
The Stinson features a lightweight Series 1 aluminum frame with lower standover and Marin Comfort Control geometry. This concept allows you to touch the ground with your foot for additional control of the bike while starting or stopping. A straight-blade, steel fork smooths out the terrain beneath you while you ride.
The 21-speed Shimano drivetrain ensures you have a wide range of gears at your disposal so you can pedal comfortably on flat or rolling terrain. Linear pull brakes deliver superb stopping power while the Schwalbe Big Ben 27.5" x 2.0" tires roll smoothly and feature a Kevlar belt for added puncture resistance. Furthermore, the Stinson's Marin comfort saddle is ergonomically designed to support your sit bones in an upright, comfortable position.
- Series 1 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Straight blade chromoly fork for strength and a smooth ride
- Wide-range Shimano 21-speed drivetrain means you'll always have the right gear available
- Linear pull alloy brakes deliver ample stopping power
- Schwalbe Big Ben 27.5" x 2.0" tires include Kevlar puncture protection belt