Graber Powertap Speed and Cadence Sensor
No magnet? No problem. The Powertap Speed and Cadence Sensor records your data without the use of a magnet, so you can get back to training quicker. The low-profile sensor uses accelerometer technology, and can be mounted on either the non-drive side crank arm or your bike's hub, rear or front side.
- Tracks and records speed or cadence
- Easily attaches to front or rear hub, or crank arm
- Compatible with Dual band Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Uses an accelerometer to acquire data -- no magnet needed
- Low profile design to fit a broader range of bicycle builds
- Uses a coin cell battery