Garmin Fenix 5X Multi-Sport GPS Watch
The Fenix 5X is the premiere multi-sport watch from Garmin and is the ideal companion for road, cross, or mountain bike riding. It features a full-color roadmap with TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location, built-in GPS and GLONASS sensors, an altimeter for accurate elevation data, and 3-axis electronic compass, making it an exceptionally handy tool when you're off the beaten path.
For durability, the Fenix features a protective PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and buttons and a reinforced housing is water-rated to 100 meters. LED backlighting offers excellent readability in all types of light. Also included is a wrist-based heart rate monitor, advanced performance metrics and custom apps and watch faces.
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode