SIDI Dominator Fit Mega MTB Shoes
Updated with a stronger, softer, lighter and moisture protective upper, the SIDI Dominator Fit Mega MTB Shoes continue to be the choice of cross-country mountain bikers, racers and adventurers. Competition 2 Sole features a super-efficient, mud-shedding tread design and its nylon platform directs all your power to the pedals. Technomicro Microfiber upper is more forgiving than Lorica, can't be stained or scratched, and includes mesh panels for continuous airflow. Soft Instep Closure system distributes pressure evenly over the instep while Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet and High Security straps provide easy, on-the-fly adjustment.
- Competition 2 Sole:
- Nylon outer sole with high durometer rubber lugs for long lasting performance.
- Durable, complete non water-absorbent and mechanically stable
- Toe spike threaded inserts for slippery conditions (toe spikes not included)
- Standard 2-hole SPD style cleat mounting
- Mega Last is properly shaped and proportioned for cyclists who have a high arch, wide or high-volume feet
- Technomicro Microfiber upper:
- Water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and permeable to water vapor
- Abrasion-resistant and mildew-resistant
- Resists stretching and deterioration from atmospheric agents
- Cooling mesh panels for ventilation
- SIDI Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Adjustable Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminates pressure points
- Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet for easy, incremental tightening and loosening
- 2 High Security Velcro straps won't shift or slip
- To validate our warranty and to prevent sole cracking, SIDI Reinforcement Plate (or similar from Crank Brothers and LOOK) is highly recommended for use with dual retention-bar style MTB pedals (Crank Brothers, Time and LOOK). The plate is not required for Shimano-style pedals.