Diamondback Release 3.0 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2016
Save $1,785.01 (41%) $2,614.99 $4,400.00
Level Link is Diamondback's patent-pending short-bar four-link suspension platform created for their next generation of trail bikes, which includes the Release 3.0 Level-Link isolates horizontal pedaling forces and controls chain growth, increasing your pedaling efficiency. So go ahead and roll some single-track, gas it out of tight corners: Level Link is fully responsive. You'll experience excellent bump compliance as the system soaks up small and large hits. Ready to climb? The Release 3.0 is, because the rear wheel stays planted for the kind of junkyard dog grip you want on long fire roads and punchy technical sections. In short, the level-link equipped Release 3.0 climbs like a cross-country machine without compromising its ability to attack the most aggressive lines. That's some serious performance in one trail bike.
The frame's geometry was engineered to get the most out of the new DB suspension. Hydroformed alloy tubes make up the low-slung, semi-slack frame, which in profile reflects current mountain bike design: a shorter rear end and longer top tube for a quick bike that stays stable at speed. With 130mm of rear travel and a 150mm RockShox Pike up front, the Release 3.0 floats over the rough stuff without breaking a sweat, like a much bigger bike. And because it pedals so efficiently, this bike is right at home on climbs and rolling single-track.
To complete the build. Diamondback chose first rate components. Like the 11-speed SRAM X1 drivetrain, a KS LEV Integra dropper post, SRAM Guide RS hydraulic brakes with 180mm rotors, and Diamondback's new, wide Blanchard rims. Looking for a mountain bike that will satisfy your need for speed? The Release 3.0 is your bike.
- Diamondback hydroformed alloy frame, Level Link suspension and Rock Shox Pike RC fork with 150mm of travel.
- Raceface Æfect SL, 30T Narrow Wide Single Ring, Boost Compatible and SRAM X1 type2.1, 11- speed drivetrain
- Diamondback Blanchard 28R, Tubeless Compatible rims and SRAM Guide RS disc brakes, with 180mm rotors front and rear, provide solid, dependable performance.
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5x2.35", Snake Skin, TSC
- DB4L "Lock on" 135mm Kraton grips and WTB Volt Comp saddle keep you in touch and comfortable with your machine.