Shimano XT 160mm Ice-Tech Disc Brake Rotor
Shimano's new XT hydraulic disc brake rotor features revolutionary Ice-Technology for 25 percent more braking power. The 3-layer Ice-Tech rotor features an aluminum core sandwiched between stainless steel for outstanding heat radiation performance -- rotor runs up to 100° C (212° F) cooler than standard all-steel rotors for less fade, less noise and longer pad life.
- Clad rotor with three-layer, steel/aluminum/steel construction runs cooler than conventional rotors
- 25 percent more braking power
- Ice-Technology for long pad life, less noise, less fade and light weight
- Better heat dissipation means consistent, dependable braking performance even during long descents
- Rigid star pattern design promotes longer pad life
- Mud-shedding design extends rotor and pad life