Elite Direto Interactive Trainer
The Elite Direto Interactive Trainer is an Interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainer that interacts with any kind of app & software. The Direto is compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Kinomap and Bikevo (and many others) and Elite's "My E-Training" app, which includes:
- Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, which measures power with +/- 2,5% accuracy.
- Pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) measures power during the whole pedaling movement and sets 12 points that determine how much effort you put in your legs, so you can optimize your training session.
- The My E-Training software and app with pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) displays DIRETO's measured power data on two different types of charts.
- DIRETO also simulates challenging slopes, up to 14%, with a 1400 Watt power output at a 40 km/h speed. DIRETO is part of the new generation of totally interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainers that interact with a multitude of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
- Direct drive for easy set-up and zero tyre wear or slippage.
- It's ideal for any type of training, specifically for those training sessions directed towards working on: cadence, power and sprints that require absolute accuracy.
- It's practical and easy to use: very stable, easy to transport, folds quickly for storage even with limited space available.
- It's compatible with both road and MTB frames, including 142 x 12 with thru axles.
- It's compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM & Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed.