Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 Disc Road Bike - 2018
Save $1,000.02 (18%) $4,499.97 MSRP $5,499.99
Inspired by the long distance races that originated in Italy, the Fuji Gran Fondo is a step above all others when it comes to endurance riding. Beginning with Fuji's high-modulus carbon frame and fork, Fuji's Vibration Reduction Technology (VRTech) and unique Wave seatstays, reduce road vibration by 24.6%, making the Gran Fondo an impressively smooth riding experience for a lightweight carbon road bike.
Longer chainstays and a taller headtube provide the upright geometry needed to stay comfortable during long hours in the saddle, with unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame to produce a consistent and comfortable ride quality for every type of rider. Extensive research was also put into the Gran Fondo's aerodynamic frame design, with aero shaped tubing and internal cable routing for a fast ride with exceptional control, on the downhills as well as the flats.
The 1.1 is Fuji's top-level Gran Fondo, with a complete Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed groupset for a pro-level performance package that places this bike in an elite category all its own. The Dura-Ace groupset pairs a compact 50/34T crank with an 11-30T cassette for wide gearing perfect for long climbs. And to take things to the next level, the 1.1 also features Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes for consistent and reliable stopping power in all-weather conditions.
To complete this setup, the 1.1 rolls on Oval Concepts 928 tubeless compatible carbon rims and Vittoria Rubin Pro 700x30 tires and a complete Oval Concepts finishing kit, including a 910 Ergo carbon handlebar, carbon seatpost and 3D-forged 6061 aluminum stem body. For endurance riders wanting the absolute best in performance, look no further than the Gran Fondo 1.1.
- High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
- Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru-axle
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork
- 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle
- Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays
- Integrated chainstay protector
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range