Fuji Finest 1.1 Disc Women's Road Bike - 2016
The Fuji Finest 1.3 road bike has a 10-speed, compact Shimano drivetrain to go over nearly any grade of road and a set of disc brakes to stop your bike like no other kind of brake can. The Finest was created to handle rides both big and small, with comfort-road frame geometry, easy to use and durable components, and great styling to show off on the local scene during your weekend rides. Once you settle in over the Finest 1.1's top tube, you'll realize it's compact. The benefits of a compact frame are many, but a few key bonuses are the shorter distance to the handlebar when seated, which alleviates neck, back and wrist strain, while increasing your ability to handle the bike with confidence. The shorter seat tube means greater standover height, so when you pull up to a stop sign you can easily step off the bike with plenty of safe clearance between you and the bike. Also, a shorter top tube means you'll be riding more upright, for a better view of the road. The frame itself is made out of lightweight aluminum and the fork is made of both carbon and aluminum, to reduce the bike's weight and help smooth out the vibrations.
You'll quickly notice that the Shimano Tiagra shifters have a comfortable, ergonomic feel and with a quick flick of the wrist, you'll change gears, depending upon the grade of the road. The Tektro road disc brakes brake on a set of rotors instead of the wheel rim, preserving the life of your wheels and increasing the bike's stopping power. The Finest 1.3 Disc is outfitted with a pair of Vera Corsa wheels and wide, comfortable Vera Helios tires with burly Phalanx puncture resistance. All of these features rolled up into one bike makes it easy to see why the Finest is so popular on weekend rides.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji A2-SL alloy frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
- Long and lean geometry gives you a more upright riding position for increased comfort
- FC-770 Disc carbon fiber fork is lightweight, smooths out road vibrations
- Disc road brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
- Shimano Tiagra components provide accurate, reliable shifting performance in any conditions
- Alloy parts are durable and reliable