Fuji Sportif 2.3 Road Bike -- 2017
Save $199.03 (28%) $499.97 MSRP $699.00
Riding on the road can be as rewarding as it is comfortable. The Fuji Sportif 2.3 road bike was created to handle rides both big and small, with comfort-road frame geometry, easy to use and durable components, and great styling.
The Fuji Sportif's frame is compact. That means the distance is shorter to the handlebar when seated, which alleviates neck, back and wrist strain, while increasing your ability to handle the bike with confidence. The shorter seat tube means greater stand over height, so when you pull up to a stop sign you can easily step off the bike with plenty of safe clearance between you and the bike. Also, a shorter top tube means you'll be riding more upright. That means you'll get a greater view of the road ahead and any objects around your bike while your ride. The frame itself is made out of lightweight aluminum and the fork is made of both carbon and aluminum, which reduces the bike's weight and helps to smooth out the vibration from the road.
The Sportif 2.3 features a Shimano Claris 16-speed drivetrain and Claris shifters, which have a comfortable, ergonomic feel. It's also outfitted with a pair of Vera Corsa wheels and wide, comfortable Vera Helios tires. All of these features rolled up into one bike makes it easy to see why the Sportif is so popular on weekend rides.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji A2-SL alloy frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
- Long and lean geometry gives you a more upright riding position for increased comfort
- FC-770 carbon fiber fork is lightweight, smooths out road vibrations
- Dual pivot road brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
- Shimano Claris 16-speed drivetrain provides accurate, reliable shifting
- Oval Concepts parts are durable and reliable
- Includes pedals with toe clips for pedaling efficiency