Louis Garneau Women's Cristal Road Shoes
This product is currently not available.
Perfect for new roadies or veteran riders, the Louis Garneau Women's Cristal Road Shoes deliver more power, comfort and performance than most cycling shoes on the market at this price. Ergo Air II nylon-reinforced outsole with patented multi-vent system provides excellent power transfer and ventilation. HRS-90 with a 0.4mm membrane combines excellent rigidity with ideal heel positioning for maximum power output. Seamless upper construction eliminates pressure and CoolMax interchangeable insole offers through-and-through ventilation. Decentered Velcro straps reduce pressure and increase heel support. Ratchet closure with vertical adjustment helps accommodate various pedaling styles.
- Ergo Air II nylon-reinforced outsole is lightweight, stiff and efficient
- Patented Ergo Air multi-vent technology supplies continuous airflow in all weather conditions
- HRS-90 system reinforced with a 0.4mm membrane maintains heel placement during the pedal stroke and maximizes power transfer
- Seamless upper construction prevents pressure points and reduces weight
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper is supple, breathable and water-resistant
- Ventilated EVA insole provides stability, comfort and great airflow
- Reflective heel adds visibility
- Main strap with ratchet closure and Velcro straps
- Decentered strap and outer rings eliminate pressure points
- Adjustable vertical ratchet closure effectively supports various types of forefoot pedaling
- Women's specific design
- Position your cleat using the visual display (compatible with Dura-Ace, SPD, Time, LOOK and Speedplay cleats with F-4, R-4 shims)
- Includes CoolMax Ergo Air Cool Stuff (blue) insoles with improved arch support and ventilation