Kestrel RT-1100 105 Road bike - 2018
$2,299.99 MSRP $2,499.99
The Kestrel RT-1100 is the ideal choice for enthusiasts or endurance road riders who want to compete in gran fondos or century rides, increase their overall mileage on the weekends, or simply desire a more upright riding position for comfort. The 1100 has undergone some significant geometry changes from last year's RT-1000, with thinner seat stays and a more, overall aerodynamic profile, including fully internal cable routing to ensure clean airflow over the entire bike. A full, KSL (Kestrel Super Light) 800K carbon fiber frame and fork grace the 1100 for a super light ride with plenty of stiffness to counter balance those long days in the saddle.
For optimum performance and reliability, the RT-1100 105 is fitted with a complete Shimano 105 groupset - including a 50/34T crankset, 11-28T 11-speed cassette and 11-speed shifters and derailleurs, for a dependable groupset that is tried and true. Also updated for the 1100 is added hydraulic disc brakes for no-fuss maintenance and reliable, all-weather stopping power, a perfect addition for any long range riding effort. Oval Concepts 723 aluminum rims are tubeless compatible and paired with Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x28c tires for fast response and dependable performance. New ZIPP Service Course handlebar and stem are both lightweight and strong with an element of sophistication.
Finally, Kestrel's EMS Pro Aero seatpost allows for the saddle to be mounted in a wide range of positions. Add to that, Kestrel's unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes and carbon layups for each individual frame size, and you have a bike that's designed to produce the best possible ride for endurance riders looking for a road bike with lasting comfort and exceptional performance.
- Kestrel Super Light 800K carbon fiber frame and fork
- Shimano 105 11-speed Groupset
- Aerodynamic profile
- Internal cable routing ensures clean airflow
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- ZIPP Service Course handlebar & stem
- Tubeless compatible Oval Concepts 723 aluminum rims
- EMS Pro Aero seatpost allows saddle to be mounted in a wide range of posiitons
- Each of Kestrel's six sizes has unique tube lengths, diamters, shapes, and carbon layups to produce the best possible ride quality fo4r every size rider