Marin San Rafael DS4 Dual Sport Bike - 2018
Nothing extreme but a little bit of everything, the San Rafael series is Marin's "dual sport" line designed to handle any pavement or light trail with ease. Whether for exercise or adventure, the San Rafael DS4 makes for a more serious path bike with components made to withstand vacation after vacation so not to let you down when you're miles from civilization. Even better, the San Rafael DS4 can be transformed into be a commuter or grocery getter with its incorporated mounts for fenders and cargo racks.
Featuring a lightweight and durable aluminum frame with slick internal cable routing, the San Rafael DS4's "dual sport" geometry is optimized to keep you in control. If the mountains... or even that pesky hill at the end of your street lie ahead, the Shimano Deore's 30... yes, THIRTY speed, easy to use drivetrain won't let you down. When it's time to keep your speed in check, Shimano is there again with their hydraulic disc brakes that work equally well in wet or dry conditions. Add to that Marin's double wall alloy wheels and Schwalbe's Smart Sam Performance 40mm wide tires with puncture protection and you have a high performing, dependable dual sport bike.
- Lightweight and durable Series 3 6061 aluminum frame with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour NCXD suspension fork with 63mm of travel and hydraulic lockout
- Shimano Deore drivetrain with 30 speeds take on any incline grade
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power in any weather condition
- Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance 700x40 tires with puncture protection