Breezer Uptown 8 City Bike - 2018
The Uptown 8 is Breezer's stylish lightweight aluminum city bike that's comfortable, efficient and, because it's aluminum, will never rust. The Uptown 8 comes fully equipped with wide, comfortable tires, matching fenders, B&M Lumotech lightset that is fully powered by a Shimano Dynamo front hub, a chainguard, bell and even a frame lock. And Joe Breeze himself designed this bike's geometry, so anyone will find it easy to ride, while a proven, reliable Shimano drivetrain makes the Uptown 8simple to operate.
The Breezer Uptown 8 makes for great transportation for students and commuters, perfect around campus, cross town or just cruising through the neighborhood. A chromoly frame and a blend of aluminum components keep the bike lightweight and maneuverable. The Shimano drivetrain gives you reliable, consistent shifting from one of the most highly respected names in cycling, with 8-speeds to give you options for climbing, accelerating, and cruising speeds.
The Uptown 8 has a 26" aluminum alloy wheelset with Vera Citywide tires, with a slightly wider footprint, will help you negotiate a variety of surfaces. You'll experience a more comfortable ride that can take you over park paths, along greenways, across campus, or on dirt/gravel drives. With riser bars, a riser quill stem, a comfort saddle, and platform pedals, The Uptown 8 will put you in a more upright comfortable riding position. You easily take in your surroundings as you ride, all without the stress on your shoulders, neck and lower back. It's a great way to ride.
- Aluminum frame is light, comfortable, and super strong
- B&M Lumotech lightset powered by Shimano Dynamo front hub
- 8-speed drivetrain provides hill climbing, accelerating, and top speed options
- Upright geometry, riser bars & stem, and comfort saddle make for comfort riding
- Array of alloy components and wheels keep weight down
- Vera Citywide 26 x 1.75" tires are efficient and comfortable
- Full Chaincase, Kickstand, Bell, Frame Lock , Rack & Fenders