Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Trainer
Feedback Sports Omnium portable bike trainer is comprised of a simple fork-mount design optimized for pre-race warm ups, travel and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride. Internal Progressive Resistance delivers a real-road feel with minimal noise so you can get the best out of every workout. The Omnium is also compatible with advanced training software like Zwift and TrainerRoad so you can take your training to a whole new level. Easy to set up, the Omnium requires no tools to assemble and includes a heavy-duty tote bag for transport or storage.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Delivers real-road feel w/ minimal noise
- No tools required to assemble
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage.
- Compatible w/ Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad and Kinomap
- Total weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 25.75 x 7.25 x 8 (66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm)
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100 & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c -- 700c, 26-29
- Aluminum drums: 4.0 diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs.
- Wheel base from 840mm to 1200mm