Ridley Fenix C10 Disc Road Bike - 2016
Save $1,300.03 (39%) $1,999.97 MSRP $3,300.00
The Fenix C10 Disc is a full carbon fiber bike equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, and Ridley's own 4Za components. The frame is made with 24-ton high modulus unidirectional carbon fiber formed into Ridley's distinctive diamond shape for rugged strength and durability. The taller headtube both alleviates stress on the lower back while riding and enhances frame stiffness by eliminating the need to use as many headset spacers.
The CR1-D features Ultegra 6800 derailleurs mated to the new RS685 hydraulic levers and disc calipers. The Shimano hydraulic brakes have been specially adapted to the road to be lighter, more aerodynamic, and shed heat faster. Rounding out this impressive package is a build kit from Ridley's own 4Za brand. The bike rolls on a set of lightweight 4Za clincher rims, laced to DT Swiss R24 disc hubs with a 6-bolt rotor mount, which spin up quickly, climb like they mean it, and deliver superb braking performance.
- Shimano RS685 Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping performance
- Clearance for larger tires and rims
- 24-ton high mod, uni-directional carbon fiber construction is stiff and lightweight
- Distinctive diamond-shaped tubing makes the Fenix the strongest, toughest bike around
- 4Za monoque full carbon fiber fork, oversized headtube and PF30 bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset delivers race-ready 11-speed performance