FSA Gossamer Pro ABS BB386EVO Crankset
The Gossamer Pro ABS BB386EVO Crankset by FSA holds an impressive history of wins in the Paris-Roubaix. The crank arms are crafted from cold-forged aluminum and heavily scalloped for the highest strength-to-weight ratio. Forged from AL7050 alloy, the 30mm spindle is incredible strong and versatile. It is compatible with English threaded, SMN Press Fit, and BB30 bottom brackets with a few spacers. Even stronger than the spindle, the chainrings are CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, then ramped and pinned for the most rapid and precise shifting. Weighing just 751g, this crankset features FSA's ABS system, which includes a fifth chainring bold hidden behind the driveside crank arm to deliver extra strength. Whether you're riding on smooth pavement or the brutal cobbles of Paris, this crankset delivers high-end performance every time.
- Cold-forged aluminum arms are heavily scalloped for the maximum strength to weight ratio
- The versatile BB368 spindle is forged from incredible strong AL7050
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- ABS system for precise and rapid shifting performance
- With just a few spacers, the spindle is compatible with English Threaded, SMN Press Fit, and BB30 bottom brackets