Fuji Brevet 1.1 Disc Women's Road Bike - 2017
Save $1,469.03 (33%) $2,999.97 MSRP $4,469.00
Is it possible to have speed without sacrificing comfort? The folks are Fuji don't just think so, they know it. Fuji has been learning lessons on the road about how to do just that with the men's Gran Fondo model for a while now, and have brought all that learning into the all-new women's Brevet 1.1 Disc Road Bike. The Fuji Brevet isn't just a women's version of the Gran Fondo, though. It's an all-new bike designed from the ground up for comfort, speed, and performance.
At the beating heart of the Brevet is a high modulus carbon fiber frame with VRTech, a revolutionary frame design technology that incorporates vibration dampening material into key areas to improve comfort during long days in the saddle, without impacting the bike's performance. The technology doesn't end there, though, since the Brevet also incorporates fully-internal, Di2 compatible cable routing, a tapered head tube and PF30 bottom bracket, 12mm front and rear thru-axles, and hidden fender eyelets. All this adds up to a bike that's as versatile as it is comfortable and fast.
A great frameset isn't much without great parts though, so it's a good thing that Fuji spec'd the bike with Shimano's top of the line Dura-Ace mechanical 11-speed groupset for lightning fast, ultra-smooth shifting. Shimano's R685 hydraulic disc STI levers not only give you the best in shifting, but also the best in braking with the power and modulation of hydraulic disc brakes. The Brevet rolls on a set of Oval Concepts 723 wheels wrapped up in Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x28mm tires for smooth-rolling performance as well as comfort during those high mileage days.
- C10 ultra-high modulus carbon fiber frame with women's-specific endurance geometry
- FC-330 carbon monocoque fork with tapered carbon steerer
- VRTech vibration damping technology incorporated into the frame and fork
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed drivetrain (derailleurs, crankset, cassette, chain)
- Shimano R685 hydraulic disc shift/brake levers
- Shimano R805 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- 12mm thru-axles front and rear to enhance stiffness
- Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x28 tires