Fuji Lea 1.1 Women's Mountain Bike - 2016
The Fuji Lea, thanks to its continued popularity, has become a staple in the Fuji mountain bike lineup. The Lea is designed with an aluminum frame and increased standover height for comfort and safety. A1-SL adds beefy support against impact and improves handling thanks to a shorter reach to the handlebars. The SR Suntour 26" fork has 100mm of curb-eating travel.
The Lea 1.1 has a reliable 3x8 Shimano Altus/Acera drivetrain with an 8-speed Acera rear derailleur. Altus Rapid Fire 8-speed shifters click and push the chain up and down the modest 11/34 Shimano cassette. 24 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition. Finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout Vera Terra DPM 18 wheels and Vera Eos tires offer predictable traction on the road or trail. Finally, a steel riser bar with a 6 degree sweep improves comfort and frontend control.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Aluminum women's frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
- Shimano 3x8 drivetrain with Altus Rapid Fire shifters
- SR Suntour fork has 100mm of travel
- Solid Vera Terra DPM 18 wheels and Vera Eos tires with a well-balanced 2.0" width