Fuji Roubaix Elite Road Bike - 2018
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
The Roubaix Elite features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for a perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness. Internal cable routing adds for clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics and longer lasting cable life. The SRAM Force 22 groupset is unstoppable, with excellent power transfer and smooth, reliable shifting. The Oval Concepts 724 wheelset with Vittoria Rubino Pro 700 x 25c will keep things fast and nimble out on the road and finally, Oval Concepts provides the handlebar, stem, seatpost and saddle to keep things steady and comfortable at the helm. If you're looking for a high performance road-race bike without the pro-level hype of and price tag, the Roubaix Elite is up for the challenge.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
- FC440 full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube
- Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and long cable life
- Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
- Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
- SRAM Force 22 groupset