Fuji Sportif 2.3 Road Bike - 2018
Save $100.00 (13%) $649.99 MSRP $749.99
With bike design, every year gets better and better, and the Fuji Sportif is no exception. Designed to be an affordable road bike, the Sportif takes geometry and technology cues from Fuji's top-level endurance road bikes and pairs it with smart components to maintain an affordable price point without sacrificing performance or style. The Sportif's endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort and the longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the road. The A2-SL alloy frame is both strong and lightweight with integrated tubing for a clean look and the new Full-Carbon Monocoque fork makes this bike even lighter than before, with plenty of stiffness for increased control.
The 2.1 features a Shimano Claris 8-speed drivetrain and a Fuji forged alloy, 50/34T crankset for plenty of gearing options. Alloy dual pivot brakes offer plenty of road stopping power and Vera Corsa wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c tires provide a good balance of speed and traction. And finally, rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility, making the Sportif even more versatile. Perfect for local group rides, long centuries or charity rides, the Sportif is versatile and performance driven.
- A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
- Integrated tubing for improved aerodynamics and cable protection.
- Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue.
- Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike.
- Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.