Fuji Wendigo 26 1.1 Fat Bike - 2017
When it comes to the Fuji Wendigo 1.1, fat adequately describes its bike category, but little else. Low on weight and decked out with hi-tech components on a beautiful carbon frame, the Wendigo Fat bikes demonstrates just how far fat bikes have come.
The Fuji Wendigo 1.1 fat bike follows in the same vein as Fuji's other innovative and high-quality hardtail mountain bikes, save one glaring difference --- it's absolutely massive, and legitimately earns the name Wendigo (meaning half-man, which is your part, and half-beast, which is the bike). Made from Fuji's proprietary C10 carbon and bike geometry, the Fuji Wendigo is meant to be comfortable, powerful and an animal on the trail.
The Wendigo is tough enough to withstand the most adverse environments, whether it's a technical mountain trail or a cushy fire road. It's constructed of C10 carbon with an over-sized seat tube and a Fuji carbon fork. A Race Face Carbon Next 30-tooth crank and SRAM XO1 11-speed components deliver unparalleled lightweight performance. SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes provide maximum stopping power in virtually any condition. DT Swiss BR 2250 Classic wheels with 127 TPI Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin tires grab and claw the trail beneath with ease.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji's proprietary frame design and C10 carbon provide a comfortable and agile foundation for every ride
- A SRAM XO1 11-speed drivetrain delivers exceptional performance
- DT Swiss BR 2250 Classic wheels with 127 TPI Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin tires, with a 4.7" wide footprint
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic brakes slow this massive beast down