Breezer Downtown EX Women's City Bike - 2018
The Breezer Downtown EX ST may be the most stylish and comfortable women's commuter bike on the market today. With a geometry designed by Joe Breezer himself--a legend in the bike design world--a step-through chromoly frame, matching fenders, and a chainguard, we think you'd be hard pressed to have more fun on a bike--or look better doing it.
The Shimano Altus drivetrain gives you reliable and easy shifting from one of the most highly respected names in cycling, along with 8-speeds to give you options for climbing, accelerating, and cruising along the bike path. Aluminum, linear-pull brakes with ergonomic levers will stop you quickly, and the upright handlebars keep you visible in traffic, as well as give you a clear view of the road ahead. Platform pedals are perfect for just about any type of footwear, and when you reach your destination, a kickstand keeps the bike upright and easy to lock.
Vera Citywide 700 x 35c tires with puncture protection are ideal for riding on just about any road surface, including on park paths, along greenways, and across campus. The saddle is comfortable and won't chafe your legs, and fenders will keep your spot-free, even while riding across puddles. You've even got a bell to warn other cyclists when you're approaching--or just to say hello. The Downtown EX includes a rear carrier rack too, so you can carry a purse or your schoolbooks. With its gorgeous colors, thoughtful design, and high-end components, the SE Downtown ST has it all. Shouldn't you?
- Durable Breezer Chromoly Steel frame with dual water bottle mounts
- Breezer Steel fork navigates smoothly while absorbing some road chatter
- 8 speed drivetrain with a Shimano rear derailleur
- Vera CityWide tires complete with Puncture Protection
- Breezer linear pull brakes for reliable stopping power
- Includes fenders, a rear rack, kickstand, and a bell to keep your commute hassle-free