Giro Factress TechLace Women's Road Shoe
The Factress Techlace is our lightest weight women's road shoe, featuring a revolutionary closure system that couples the benefits of laces with the convenience of a dial. The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa IP1 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening or loosening. The Factress Techlace has all the performance you'd expect from Giro: The upper is constructed with Evofiber SL, which is durable yet highly breathable. Inside the shoe, our SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedaling efficiency. Power transfer is bolstered by the EastonEC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole, which is among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedaling platforms on the road, giving you a direct connection to the pedals.
- Upper sole crafted from breathable and moisture wicking Evofiber and Teijin microfiber
- Outsole crafted from Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
- TechLaces with an easy adjustable Boa dial make putting on and taking off the shoes quick and easy
- Super Natural Fit Kit provides adjustable arch support
- X-Static anti-microbial fiber helps inhibit the growth of bacteria within the shoe
- Steel hardware and replaceable heel pads are durable and convenient