Giro Women's Salita II Road Shoes - Performance Exclusive
Designed exclusively for Performance Bicycle, the Giro Women's Salita II Road Shoe offers the same great features of the Salita I version, with the addition of a 2 bolt and 3 bolt cleat compatibility design. The Salita II has all the features you would normally expect to find in a more expensive shoe, but are a great value for the recreational rider, indoor cycling class rider, or gran fondo enthusiast. A lightweight, stiff, and comfortable injected nylon sole ensures that all of your power goes into forward motion--but nylon also has some flex to it, so it can be more comfortable and forgiving than a full carbon fiber sole for longer distance riding. Molded EVA footbed uses Giro's Aegis antimicrobial treatment and provides improved comfort on longer rides. Precision Fit Women's last offers a near-custom feel that's been tailored to fit a woman's foot--not just a smaller version of a man's shoe. The microfiber upper provides support with improved breathability. Three wide hook-an- loop straps help keep your foot securely in the shoe, and are easy to adjust.
- Injected nylon outsole offers a rigid, stable and efficient pedaling platform
- Precision Fit last hugs the foot closely without binding, crowding or discomfort
- High quality, microfiber upper is breathable, supple and water-resistant
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support for comfort
- Aegis footbed treatment uses an antimicrobial barrier to eliminate odors, discoloration and fading
- 3 wide straps allow simple, precise fit adjustment