Giro Soltero Boa MTB Shoes - Performance Exclusive
The Giro Soltero Boa features a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for durability and improved grip on rocks and roots. The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for greater stamina, while still remaining comfortable enough to wear everyday. The supple microfiber upper, toe volume strap, and Boa L6 Closure System ensure that these shoes stay steady on your feet. Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights for the Giro Soltero Boa include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility, and a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment.
- Comfortable and supple microfiber upper
- Supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for long-lasting durability
- Aggressive lugs for improved traction and toe spike compatibility
- One toe volume strap and one Boa L6 Closure System to keep your feet comfortable and secure