Fuji Jari 2.3 Gravel Bike - 2018
Save $180.02 (20%) $719.97 MSRP $899.99
The Jari is Fuji's dedicated line of gravel bikes. Performance, utility, and versatility, the Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it, the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be.
For strength and dependability, the Jari features a rock-solid Elios 2 chromoly frame and fork. Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position the rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds. Tektro Mira mechanical disc brakes provide incredible stopping power for inspiring confidence on long, loose descents. The Jari 2.3 features a Shimano Sora/Alivio 2x9-speed drivetrain and shifters with an FSA Tempo Adventure 46/30T crankset. Vera EOS 700 x 38c tires are plenty fast with just enough grip to navigate through loose gravel and fire roads.
Designed for those extended weekend journeys, the Jari comes equipped with 3 water bottle mounts, rack and fender mounts, a low-profile bento box direct mount on the top tube and a 2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube for some extra comfort when crossing rivers, streams or rocky terrain. Go where you want to with the Fuji Jari.
- Custom-butted Elios 2 chromoly frame and Elios 2 chromoly fork for outstanding strength and durability
- Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds
- Shimano Sora 2x9-speed shift/brake levers and front derailleur plus Shimano Alivio rear derailleur ensure smooth gear changes
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all weather conditions
- Oval Concepts 325 handlebar is purpose-built for gravel and adventure bikes and features wider positioning in the drops to reduce wrist bend
- Vera EOS 700x38c tires roll smooth plus provide traction on dirt and gravel roads
- 3 water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube
- 2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube increases comfort when portaging the bike