Fuji Jari 1.7 Gravel Bike - 2018
Are you trying to decide between a 'cross bike, a road bike, a gravel bike, and a touring bike? Take a look at the latest Fuji Jari 1.7, a quiver-killer of a bike with versatility for days. With a dependable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, powerful mechanical disk brakes, and a wide range of gearing, the Fuji Jari 1.7 is ready to go wherever, whenever.
At the heart of the Jari 1.7 is Fuji's custom-butted alloy frame. The light, stiff frame boasts semi-internal cable routing, helping minimize the impact of road dust and grime. The FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque fork, with a 12mm thru-axle, helps smooth out road buzz and keeps the bike on the straight and narrow while negotiating challenging gravel roads. Additionally, the carbon fork also features rack and water bottle mounts to facilitate extended gravel road adventures.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed drivetrain boasts exceptional range, with an FSA Vero Pro 46/30T crankset paired with a 10-speed, 11-34T cassette in the back. Off-road adventurers benefit from the ability to spin up loose gravel climbs, and rack eyelets open a range of bikepacking and touring possibilities. Tektro's Lyra mechanical disc brakes provide plentiful power for demanding descents.
In rugged terrain, the action happens where the rubber meets the road. In this case, that rubber is the 700x35 version of the Clement X'Plor USH. The USH combines a firm center with diamond-shaped side knobs to achieve low rolling resistance on the straights with plenty of grip in the corners. WTB SX19 wheels with 12mm thru-axle axles front and rear strike a balance between weight and durability, providing confidence over countless miles.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame for light weight, strength, and reliability
- FC-440 Cross full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered steerer tube plus rack/water bottle mounts
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed drivetrain for smooth, precision gear changes
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes for all-condition stopping power
- WTB SX19 wheelset with front/rear 12mm thru-axle hubs
- Clement X'Plor USH 700x35 tires ready for gravel and dirt road adventures
- Rack and fender mounts enhance versatility