Giro Sentrie Techlace Road Shoes
Giro has brought laces back to racing in a big way with a revolutionary closure system. Techlace is a brilliant design that combines the comfort of laces with the security of a strap and replaces D-rings and other hardware to lighten the shoe and provide more flexibility across the forefoot. The simplicity of a laced shoe adds pliability in the upper for a more comfortable, natural fit. Combined with a Boa Closure System, which offers 1mm increments when tightening and an easy-to-release function for getting quickly in-and-out of the shoe, the Sentrie allows you to dial in the perfect fit for elite-level performance. The welded and bonded upper is lightweight and breathable with toe and heel microfiber reinforcements. The outsole, made from Easton EC70 carbon composite, is lightweight and stiff. Inside the shoe is Giro's SuperNatural Fit footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment featuring adjustable arch supports for a personalized fit.
- Techlace closure system brings the comfort of laces with the convenience of a strap
- Boa L6 dial offers 1mm of incremental adjustments
- Easy pull-to-release function for getting in and out of the shoe
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- SuperNatural Fit footbed for a personalized fit